Thursday 20 October 2016

Invisible Cities - Reflective Statement

All in all, this project went really well and I am happy with my results. I started this project being optimistic and ready to do it. My time management went fine, didn't have any problem with it. I didn't spend a lot of my time on sketches/thumbnails, because I already knew which city I will take, also, it was so easier for me to draw Esmeralda than other cities. Of course, this gave me more time to create my final work. Nevertheless, I started working on the project few days later when I got inspired by Calvinos Cities.
However, I am happy with my final images, especially the Low-Angle shot. I just love the way it came out with all the shadings and lights. Also, I tried many brushes and tools in Photoshop which gave to my work nice effects. On the other hand, I was struggling a lot with establishing shot.
Mostly I felt like it was incomplete even though I added all shades and details. But with the help from classmates and teachers I overcame all problems. Furthermore, I have definitely taken criticisms and advices from classmates and teachers which have helped me alot and I will be sure to use it all in my future projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment